Authors Gill Hasson and Donna Butler provide expert guidance for embedding supportive, mentally-healthy practices in your organisation. This comprehensive yet accessible book explains the relation between work and mental wellbeing whilst providing a framework for addressing the essential aspects of workplace mental health. Featuring real-world case studies and practical advice, Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace will help you:
- Look after your own wellbeing and mental health at work
- Manage stress at work and achieve a healthy work-life balance
- Implement an inclusive wellbeing strategy
- Support staff experiencing mental ill health
- Find further support for managing mental health issues
Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace is a must-read guidebook for all employees, employers, managers and staff in organisations of all sizes and across all industries.